Gong TIBET with Powerful Kalachakra Mantra
This beautiful flat gong was lovingly handcrafted in India. The work of art was worked on by 4 Indians for 2 days before the Kalachakra was applied afterwards. Each gong is a unique piece with its own overtone-rich sound character.
Kalachakra means wheel of time and belongs to the highest Tibetan Buddhist meditation practice. The Kalachakra mantra OM HAM TSCHA MA LA VA RA YA SOHA is part of the Kalachakra initiation and consists of seven intertwined Sanskrit letters: Ham (moon), Chha (lotus), Ma (world mountain Meru), La (earth), Va (water), Ra (fire) and Ya (air).
You can best take advantage of the positive effect of this mantra by placing the decorated gong in the center of your home. But also as a gong during meditation or yoga class unfolds the promoting effect of this mantra.
Note: The sound of the delivered gong may vary due to the handmade production.
This is what distinguishes the beautiful Gong TIBET:
- Ideal for accompanying yoga and meditation classes with the sound of a medium-sized gong.
- Stylish decoration for wellness areas in hotel, spa or in yoga studio or seminar house - with or without Gong Stand
- Energetic cleaning of large rooms through the powerful sound.
- Real and valuable handicrafts from India
Highlights of the Gong TIBET:
- The exotic decor of the profound Kalachakra mantra works in any room.
- Kalachakra means wheel of time (Tibetan god of time) and belongs to the highest Tibetan Buddhist meditation practice. The Kalachakra mantra is part of the Kalachakra initiation, which is regularly performed by the Dalai Lama personally and is intended to serve world peace and the promotion of happiness and tolerance.
- On the gong is the mantra artfully applied in impressive size.
- The structure of the mantra can be felt
- The gong perfectly combines sound, symbolism and artwork
Diameter: approx 56 cm
Weight: approx. 4.7 kg
A gong mallet and the pictured gong stand are not included, but can be ordered as well.
Gong mallet felt for 40s to 60s gongs
Eash wood gong stand