Mantra Om Mane Padme Hum Gong
This beautiful flat gong was lovingly handcrafted in India. Several Indian artists worked on the artwork for 2 days before the mantra was applied afterwards. The art of inscribing is to apply the characters evenly in a circle and finish the mantra correctly at the end. The whole thing is done freehand and requires years of practice!
Each gong is a unique piece with its own overtone-rich sound character.
The mantra "Om Mane Padme Hum" is one of the most important mantras. It contains the sacred OM and stands for love and compassion. Its literal translation "Hail to the Jewel in the Lotus" refers to the symbol of the lotus flower, significant in Asia, whose beauty is born from swamp and mire. In the center of the gong is the Om symbol, framed by the mantra Om Mane Padme Hum.
You can best take advantage of the positive effect of this mantra by placing the ornate gong in the center of your home. But also as a gong during meditation or yoga class unfolds the promoting effect of this mantra.
Note: The sound of the delivered gong may vary due to the handmade production.
This is what distinguishes the beautiful gong OM MANE PADME HUM:
- Ideal for accompanying yoga and meditation classes with the sound of a medium-sized gong.
- Stylish decoration for wellness areas in hotel, spa or in yoga studio or seminar house - with or without Gong Stand
- Energetic cleaning of large rooms through the powerful sound.
- Real and valuable handicrafts from India
Highlights of the Gong OM MANE PADME HUM:
- The exotic decor of the significant mantra works in any room.
- OM MANE PADME HUM
- On the gong, the mantra is applied artfully and in impressive size
- The structure of the mantra can be felt
- The gong perfectly combines sound, symbolism and artwork
Diameter: approx 56 cm
Weight: ca.4,6 kg
A gong mallet and the pictured gong stand are not included, but can be ordered as well.
Gong mallet felt for 40s to 60s Gongs
Eash wood Gong Stand